The Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) is an Executive Agency established by the European Commission to implement parts of EU funding programmes for transport, energy, telecommunications and climate action.
Making implementation happen - to benefit economic growth and EU citizens.
Providing beneficiaries with:
- Simplified access to EU funding opportunities
- Promotion of project results and achievements for increased visibility of EU actions and progamme promotion
- Guidance and technical support in project management, financial engineering, public procurement, and environmental legislation
- Streamlined and harmonised procedures for a better use of EU funds and maximised programme efficiency
- Efficient evaluation procedures, user friendly and transparent call documentation, and customised IT support tools
Supporting policy makers and the European Commission with:
- Relevant feedback on programme implementation
- Developing synergies between programmes
- Bringing innovative ideas, concepts and products to implementation
INEA homepage with information on the Connecting Europe Facility, Parts of Horizon 2020 – Smart, green and integrated transport + Secure, clean and efficient energy, the Innovation Fund & Synergies.
• INEA leaflet
• Supporting Innovative Solutions for Smart Grids and Storage brochure
• Accelerating clean energy uptake – CORDIS Results Pack
• Harnessing Solar Power – CORDIS Results Pack
• Georthermal Energy – CORDIS Results Pack
• CEF Energy 2020 Key figures
• CEF Energy Supported Actions brochure
Morgan Minchin | INEA-COMMUNICATION@ec.europa.eu
Website | https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en